top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How far in advance of my wedding should I book my bridal appointment?
    I would strongly advise booking at least 15 months in advance - some wedding dresses take up to 9 months to be handmade and then we always allow 3 months for fitting appointments with the seamstress to ensure there is enough time for any alterations. I always have sample sale options should you require a last minute wedding dress! Top Tip: The sooner you have your wedding dress the easier it is to plan the rest of your wedding!
  • Do I need to book an appointment?
    Absolutely! All of our bridal appointments are exclusive - This means you and your guests have up to 1 hour and 45 minutes in the boutique, all to yourself! We would really encourage you not to book an appointment until you have booked your wedding to ensure you are in the right mindset to start choosing your wedding dress - otherwise it becomes overwhelming and confusing!
  • What are the prices of your wedding dress collections?
    The boutique has over 100 incredibly beautiful wedding dresses from a variety of collections all with very different price points. Prices start at £1,650 and go up to £3,500.
  • What is the payment arrangement?
    We understand how much of a big investment a wedding dress can be and want to make it as affordable as possible for you. Sample Sales - This is where you buy the dress 'off the peg' and leave with it on the same day. All of these dresses are paid 100% up front as you leave the boutique with your dream dress - Perfect for those of you with quick turnaround weddings or someone who wishes to purchase a second/evening dress! Made to Order - 50% non refundable payment on order, final 50% remaining balance on collection. We are able to offer payment plans where you pay 35% upfront and the remaining 65% over the following 6 months. A gentle reminder than all deposits are non refundable - As soon as your deposit is paid we immediately order your dress and this cannot be changed/cancelled. For dresses that are purchased 'Off The Peg' and taken outside of the boutique are non refundable as I cannot then sell to customers in 'new condition'.
  • Do you have a reccomnded seamstress/fitting service?
    We certainly do - and they are absolutely increeeeedible! All fitting appointments are based in the seamstresses studios, with the first one approximately 3 months before your wedding day. Alterations are an additional charge and paid on collection of your gown - We always recommend budgeting approximately £300-£400. Top Tip: We would recommend bringing your wedding shoes with you to all fittings as this will help determine what height you will be on the day!
  • How many dresses am I allowed to try on?
    You are very welcome to try on as much or as little as you would like during your appointment. We would advise keeping it to a maximum of 15 dresses as through our guidance you should be able to find your dream style by this point. Top Tip: If you try too many on you will find yourself getting overwhelmed and confused! Please also remember that whilst it is important your guests like your dress, ultimately it is YOU wearing it on your special day and what matters most is that it makes you feel good.
  • Am I allowed to try accessories and veils on whilst trying dresses?
    You certainly can, however we are also conscious sometimes trying on the dresses alone can take the full appointment time. If this is the case you are VERY welcome to come back whenever you are next available to have a complimentary accessory and veil appointment should you prefer.
  • Where are you located?
    The Bridal House Leamington Spa is situated in the heart of Leamington town centre. The boutique has a huge open air car park directly outside and is fully accessible - Chandos Car Park. It is very well connected to a lot of towns/cities: 10 minute drive from Warwick 10 minute drive from Kenilworth 10 minute drive from Coventry 20 minute drive from Stratford Upon Avon 40 minute drive from Birmingham 50 minute drive from the Cotswolds 1 hour 15 minute drive from Central London
  • Please can you let me know about your outlet?
    Outlet appointments are just £10 and include a bottle of fizz for you and your guests to enjoy whilst you have a 1 hour bridal appointment with completely exclusive use of the boutique. Sample sale dresses only are able to be tried on during these appointments. Our outlet includes over 50 dresses at any one time. Dresses are in great condition with their designer tags still on. The only reason they are being sold heavily discounted (sometimes up to 80% off!) is because they have been discontinued by the designer or because we no longer work with the brand. Outlet dresses are to be paid for in full and taken home on the same day as your appointment. Outlet appointments are MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY.
bottom of page